“Early Dinner Whilst on Business - Good Curry”
Review of Zaika

Zaika
Reserve with OpenTable
Zaika is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 443 Restaurants in Ipswich
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Bingley, United Kingdom
“Early Dinner Whilst on Business - Good Curry”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I went to Zaika at about 5.30pm. I was on business and wanted to get some work done before bed so an early dinner was in order. The place was empty for most of the time I was there. The service was great as there was only me. The food arrived quickly and was fairly good. As I travel I am confused about the heat of different curries. I ordered a chicken tikka Madras, which back in the day, had a bit of heat. The curry was tasty but by no means hot. I should of guessed as they had everything up to a phall on the menu so their grades of heat are probably spaced out. The chicken was good. I had a few draft Cobras and these were very decent. The poppadams and chutneys were good. The cost was reasonable for the meal and I left quite happy. I would be happy to recommend this restaurant.

• Visited September 2013

“Top Indian Restaurant in Ipswich”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

We went to the Zaika again last night as we have on numerous occasions, and again were not disappointed. The staff go out of their way to please, they are all very friendly and smiley, the food is excellent and the service is second to none. The whole experience is exceptional. Well done Zaika.

Visited September 2013
Marbella, Spain
“Large group, superbly catered for!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

A group of 30 from work ate here in the evening, the staff were accomodating and welcoming. Despite the large number of people, all the food was presented to us at the same time. It was hot and fresh, and tasted superb. Everyone was extremely satisfied, we thoroughly enjoyed our meals and I recommend Zaika to you!

• Visited September 2013
“Unplanned visit was a delight, so glad Pizza Express was full!!!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Overnight stop in Ipswich usually means a quick pizza. Tonight we had to look further and to our delight found this gem of a restaurant. As vegetarians we were so impressed, not only with the choice of food but the flavours and the freshness of the food. Service was friendly and attentive. We will return and highly recommend this restaurant.

ipswich,suffolk
“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Not going to waffle on but this is by far the best Indian i have ever tasted. If you have not been then its a must do ...................................

• Visited June 2013