“Excellent cafe fine when taking my mother out for the day”

West Shore Beach Cafe
Ranked #25 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: European, British, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2013

On holiday when my elderly mother asked if I would take she down to the West Shore to sit by the sea. This I did and when I arrived there I found a lovely car park with disabled spaces overlooking the sea and a lovely cafe behind me. My mother wanted an ice cream so off to the little cafe I went to find that not only did they sell ice creams they also did a wide range of food and drinks as well that customers could either order and eat inside or outside.
The sta ff where all very friendly and the customer service was excellent by the staff.
All the place was extremely clean and service was very quick.
Thank you to everyone who works here and for the lovely atmosphere it has for it'd

kjr381, Owner at West Shore Beach Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Hi Margaret W Thanks very much for your kind words, and your welcome i'm glad you enjoyed your visit to us. I know i've said on other reviews but I and all the team at the cafe really appreciate the time taken to let us know what you think. Hopefully you'll visit again next time your in the area.
Thanks again !!

There are newer reviews for West Shore Beach Cafe

Reviewed July 6, 2013

love going to this great café on the beach, lovely cake although I can never decide what to have all looks so yummy! very good special board, plenty to chose from, never a bad experience!

1  Thank maroo_13

That's really kind of you, I'm so pleased you were impressed enough to review us again. The reviews really are important to us, it's great to know what you think of what we're doing. I'll share your comments with the team and hope you'll keep coming to the West Shore to see what we're up to !!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

It's a little cafe, clean and fresh. Food is the usual fare but fresh and well done. Very friendly staff and welcoming to old and young.

2  Thank Backyard_sailor

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on us. I like your style short and to the point, we're busy changing the menu at the moment and trying out new dishes on the daily specials board, so there's more variety and makes it more fun for us as we get to taste all the new dishes. So we'll keep trying to impress. Thanks again !!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

What a lovely little cafe home cooked food fantastic service and great choice of menu. I visited a few years ago and returned in hope it was still there. So happy it was and delighted to see it busy as ever. The staff are happy and very helpful. The area is lovely with a seafront walk next to it and large car park. Seating outside if you have a dog.
Only thing not keen on is having to ask for key for outside loo but it won't stop me returning to this lovely place. Hope the staff maintain its friendly image it's fab!!!

1  Thank STCMWestYorkshire

Thank you so much for such nice comments it really does give us a boost knowing we're appreciated, we always read the reviews, and really like being called perfect. We're lucky to have such a great team, thanks for the kind words, i will make sure i let them know your thoughts. Thanks Again. !!!

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Went for the first time to this cafe for lunch with my husband as we live local and I had been told how good it was and that it was all homemade which we like. Well it definatley lives up to its reputation we were over the moon with the food it was fresh and well presented, the cafe has a lovely warm feeling to it the Deco is just perfect for the cafe. If you are in this area pay it a vist as you want be disappointed there is a wide range of dishes plus sweets to and the price is very reasonable. Top class in every way will be back soon.

2  Thank suzy2011conwy

We Love your title 'The Perfect Cafe', thank you very much for the nice comments. I promise we won't rest on our laurels and we will continue to improve. We really appreciate the comments and they help to keep us all employed by encouraging new custom, apart from the buzz we all get from reading the comments, so thanks again !!!