“Little Gem”

Cuisines: European, British, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Great cafe at West Shore, llandudno with fantastic views. Food was fresh, tasty and very reasonably priced too. Everything in the pastry counter looked homermade, my "All day breakfast" hit the spot and I would definately return for more and could sneak in a cake too!!
A must visit if you are in the area and how nice to be treated as an individual and not a number!!
Ten out of ten from me.

2  Thank DeganwyJohn
kjr381, Owner at West Shore Beach Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Thank you, Your very kind, and i'm so pleased you enjoyed your visit. And your right everything in the cake cabinet is homemade so hopefully you'll manage to sneak back for a cake. Thanks again for the review and i'll share your comments - i know the 10 out of 10 will go down well with the team. It's much appreciated.

Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

We live nearby & regularly pop in here for either a coffee & cake or a full blown meal. Great food, nice beach hut atmosphere & good value for money. Only downside is you have to walk outside & down to the basement for the toilet. Minor gripe though! :-)

2  Thank pablos100

Hi Pablos 100 Thanks for taking the time to review our cafe. I understand your view of having to walk down to the toilet and we've tried to come up with a solution all to no avail due to the construction and layout of the building, but i'm pleased it's only a minor gripe and hasn't spoiled your visits to the cafe. But thanks for all the nice things you've said, i know i say it often but i will share your comments with the team and the time taken to write is very much appreciated.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

dropped by today for a "small Welsh" and coffee on a miserably cold day ... but inside the cafe all was warm and cosy ... I love your cafe, and your view out over the river is second to none

3  Thank cazinatutu

I've got to agree the views here are amazing, i count myself lucky to be from such a beautiful place. I'm really pleased you like our cafe and you enjoyed your visit. I always pass on rematks to the team as it gives us a lift and spurs us on. So thank you for taking the time to write the review.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We often visit here on our holidays to North Wales. We love West Shore and it's made even better with lunches and afternoon coffees and cakes in this cafe. The food is delicious and good value. The staff are efficient and always have a smile on their face which makes for a warm and relaxed atmosphere. The decor is tasteful and in-keeping with the beachside location. We will continue to return here and recommend it to our family and friends.

3  Thank Suzi866

Thank you so much for your review, some really nice compliments there, which i shall pass on to the team. And i'm pleased you like the decor following the changes we've made we've had lots of nice comments which make the hard work worthwhile. Thanks Again

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I stumbled upon this hidden gem on my recent visit to Llandudno! What a treat and well worth a visit. I had the homemade steak and ale pie and it was delicious. Make sure you stop by, you won't be disappointed. Nothing was too much trouble for the polite and attentive staff!!!

4  Thank Dai1981
kjr381, Owner at West Shore Beach Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to review us. I'm glad you enjoyed the Steak and Ale pie, its made with Welsh beef from Humphreys butchers in Rhos On Sea and Rampart Ale from Conwy brewery, i think the combination is lovely and i'm really pleased you liked it. Thanks again for the recommendation.