“Sunday roast and friendly service”

Queen Victoria Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 209 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Steakhouse, British, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Auckland, New Zealand
“Sunday roast and friendly service”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I stopped in at the Queen Vic after a walk along the pier and wasnt so sure thT it would be right when I walked in the door, but its absolutely great. I was lucky enough to be here on a sunday so had the sunday roast lamb - big serving and a bargain at £7.95. Bar staff recommended a beer for me to try and the free wifi was great. I ended up forcing dessert as well - sticky toffee pudding...absolutely delicious. The staff were friendly and attentive, food was exactly what I was after and I had a quiet corner to myself as I was a bit later in the evening. Highly recommended!

• Visited May 2014

Long Lawford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No dogs notice”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

We were hoping to call in for a drink or meal as I had read reviews saying they let people take their dogs in but we were surprised to see a 'NO DOGS' sign outside the door.

Visited May 2014
wisbech
“Proper Pub, good food and beer”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Felt like a proper pub with friendly very efficient staff, food very good, we ate there 2 nights running. Good selection of real ale

Visited April 2014
Oldham, United Kingdom
“Queen Vic”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

great meal and friendly staff would dine here again
had a great pint of Hobgoblin dined up stairs as well as down the service was great on both occasions food was fantastic
well done

Visited May 2014
“Barbara and Kay Oldham”
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Visited the Queen Victoria twice over the weekend with family. We had lovely service from India, Gareth and Brittany. The meals are good and great value for money. Carol made a delicious goats cheese tartlets. its a relaxing atmosphere. Can't wait to go back.