“lovely food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, British, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Good, relaxing atmosphere,friendly staff. Lovely tasty food and very good value for money. We visit the Queen Victoria everytime we visit Llandudno as we know a lovely meal will be guaranteed.

There are newer reviews for Queen Victoria Pub & Restaurant

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I love this place, its fresh quality food and excellent atmosphere, ive read few previous reviews and had to laugh with my wife on the PIE review!!!!!! YOUR saying pie is pastry.... how about cottage pie or sheppards pie!!!! Get real as ur palette does not exist on this planet! Haha, i did laugh, as ur comments don't comply with real dishes and i have to stick up here for the chef ive spoken to yet only once jason who was holding a sack of carrots on his way up the stairs was very polite took a couple minutes to chat to me that your frozen palava is just politely put bull!!!!!!.well done queen vic. Im comin back!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Myself, my mother, my two grown up sons and my husband booked to have lunch at the Queen Vic this mother's day. We had a lovely table upstairs in the bay window, which was set beautifully with candles and sprinkles. The set menu for the day was varied and interesting, as well as being very reasonably priced. The food, when it came was excellent and could not be faulted in any way. The service was very good - the staff were most welcoming and friendly throughout. A thoroughly enjoyable special lunch (with a gift for us mums at the end! - which was a nice touch.) I would most certainly visit again.

Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

After walking out of 9 pubs around the area due to high prices and poor menu choice me and my friend finally found the perfect pub to have a meal. The food was
absoloutly amazing and cheap. You get a really good portion. The staff are very friendly an the atmosphere is great. Will 110% be returning shortly.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Visited here one evening and had a lovely meal. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. Good atmosphere and good food. Will certainly be going again.