“lovely little place”

Ranked #19 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Please call for bookings as we are unable to take bookings online.
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I came here last night with my fiance for a meal, as we have been befor I new it would be good. The restaurant is definitely my style which is small and cozy, the house wines come in liters which is always good. Because we eat out all the time we've realised that its easier to share one starter to beging with so we chose the deep fried brie which was the only thing to let the
night down, I dont like strong cheese anyway but the starter was so strong I felt a bit ill, even my fiance that can eat a block of stilton said the brie was super strong. Otherwise everything was fine the main was so tasty we both had chicken in a mushroom and onion sauce, overall its worth checking out.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We visited here for a 21st birthday meal, and requested that a bottle of prosecco be placed on the table beforehand, and that a cake we brought in be brought out for dessert as a surprise. Both of these requests were well dealt with and they did a lovely job decorating our table for the occasion. The food was lovely and great value for money. Would return!.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Having been to this Italian restaurant several times before and enjoyed the food I had pretty much already decided what I was going to order! In Llandudno for the weekend with friends we recommended Valentinos. Must say was let down by the food on this occasion, the ambience is not typical of an Italian as it is just one large room above shops so certainly not cosy or romantic but perfectly ok for chums/families to go to. I had the cheesy mushrooms but on this visit were tasteless, incredibly bland to the point I didn't finish the mushrooms or the cheese sauce. To follow I had the meat lasagne ( which as with many of the pasta mains you are able to have a smaller portion which is brilliant for those with smaller appetites) sadly mine appeared to be meat free! Layers of pasta but very hard to find any bits of meat in there I was very disappointed to say the least as both my courses were a let down. The other three guests ate starters and mains which they enjoyed, indeed one had the calamari starter and said it was excellent. Two of us finished off with a brandy coffee...... My word .....think it was the strongest coffee I've ever had...was on caffeine high for hours ! ( this could just us being wuss about the strength of it to be fair, a personal choice) it was not as good as usual but will try again in the hope it was just unlucky for me and my choices on the night .

Reviewed May 6, 2014

On a recent visit to LLandudno we ate at the restaurant.
Originally recommended by a taxi driver last year.
Service brilliant, love the fact you can request a smaller portion.
Food was wonderful.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Lovely Italian restaurant where we had an excellent meal. They slotted us in as a last minute booking. The restaurant is upstairs above shops just off the prom. We had difficulty finding it, I think the signage could be better, but once inside it was hard to fault anything.