“Nice little restaurant with great food”

Valentino Ristorante & Pizzeria
Ranked #20 of 209 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Please call for bookings as we are unable to take bookings online.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Nice little restaurant with great food”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I went here with my girlfriend to have a break from having had too many fish and chips in llandudno! The food was great and we were spoiled for choice on the Italian menu. I had a pizza with an egg on it which i have never seen on a menu before and i was impressed. we also had a starter and were completely full after the generous portions.

• Visited June 2013

Banff, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very nice reataurant”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

The food was realy nice and the restaurant cozy. We were able to get a table late on a busy weekend and were not rushed.

1 Thank mistaya_13
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We popped in on spec on a busy bank holiday weekend and they managed to squeeze us in between bookings. Shame we had to eat up and go so quickly, as the food was great

Visited May 2013
Montgomery, United Kingdom
“Great grub”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Finally managed to get booked into Valentinos Resteraunt on this years annual trip to Llandudno. It did not disappoint and lived up to its excellent reputation and the comments made by others.
Portions were sizeable, taste was great and certainly not over priced. I had the squid to start..really good and the chicken in brandy and cheese sauce for mains, absolutely lovely and it came with veg cooked just right, at 17quid was good value. The two lady companions failed to finish their main course, such was the generous portions......I managed to help them out, so was stuffed. Well Valentinos

Newtown, United Kingdom
“Great service and plenty of atmosphere”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Called here on a Saturday night. Despite being very busy they found me a table and made me very welcome. I ordered mushrooms as a starter and a pizza for the main. The starter came on a large plate and it needed to! There was loads. And it was delicious. The pizza was a little disappointing by comparison although I couldn't have managed a larger one after the huge starter. The food was very nice (hate that word but it's perfect for this review) but not exceptional. I have had much better Italian meals. Having said that it's hard to fault the food. It was fine. Nicely presented and very tasty. Just not what I would call genuine Italian. Could be a regional thing? Anyway. The service was attentive but not intrusive and the bill was less than £20. I'd definitely go back.