“Bringing a taste of Italy to Llandudno!”

Valentino Ristorante & Pizzeria
Ranked #20 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Please call for bookings as we are unable to take bookings online.
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My boyfriend and I have visited this lovely restaurant three times and it never disappoints. The carbonara is the best I've ever tasted and is a generous portion, we also had the garlic mushrooms to start with which was also very tasty. The setting is upstairs and in a very cosy environment, and every table is always full, which shows how popular it is. The staff are great, and the service is quick. I did see another table having pizzas and they looked very tempting, and I will definitly be trying one of of those next time! Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

This is a hidden gem in Llandudno, real italian food from a real italian! The mushrooms are amazing as is the spag bol! but saying that everything in there is amazing, I want one of everything on the menu. Its a small place but that just makes it romantic

Reviewed September 9, 2012

me and my wife decided to try this restaurant, the best decision we made, the staff are very welcoming, the surrounding were very relaxing, the food was excellent and very very tasty, i would not go anywhere else for an italian in llandudno ever again, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

me and my girlfriend came here on thursday night and i can honestly say it was a beautiful meal, the atmosphere was relaxing, the staff were friendly and polite.

the food itself was flavourful and seasoned perfectly, my girlfriend highly recommends the sirloin steak and pepper sauce!

to top it off it was alot cheaper than i expected :D bonus.....

we will be coming back again soon!!!!!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We managed to get a last minute reservation at Valentino's and it was a great meal. We both enjoyed the pasta/pizza ordered - fresh, hot and tasty - best we have had for a while and very reasonable prices. Definitely be going again when we are in Llandudno.