“Finger lickin good!”

KFC Llandudno
Ranked #139 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Not a bad KFC - pleasant service and although food was not ready it was brought over to our table when cooked. Nice and hot. Good choice of seating inside. Toilet facilities seemed a little on the small size.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

My husband and I found the KFC in Llandudno a large modern restaurant conveniently located on Mostyn Street. The food at KFC is always good. I would recommend KFC in Llandudno as a good place to eat.

1  Thank Connie M
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Now,Just like Dame Maggie Smith,that fine British Actress,I dont suffer fools gladly.I relish good service,and I deplore bad service.KFC Llandudno has EXCELLENT standards.FIRST its CLEAN,its KEPT CLEAN and it shows.(Unlike the Colwyn Bay or Llandudno Junction KFC outlets which are NOT so clean,and are OFTEN not so clean too.)SECOND the staff are fast efficient polite and friendly in Llandudno KFC.They know their job,and they do it well.The Coffee is delectable.The coffee mashine works,(unlike the KFC outlet in Colwyn Bay,which,when it breaks down,takes em weeks to fix,grrrr,!)The food at the Llandudno KFC outlet is just great.

Word of warning to visitors: Do NOT confuse the SUPERB KFC outlet on Mostyn Street,in the centre of Llandudno,whic I am reviewing here,and which I commend,praise and URGE you to visit,with the deplorable Llandudno JUNCTION KFC outlet,they are WORLDS apart in terms of quality of service,cleanliness etc.So,Be warned fellow visitors.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I went to this KFC about 3 months as it is close to the cinema complex and I was fairly disgusted about the quality of the food but did nothing about it.
Yesterday, having decided that we would go to the cinema again, I thought that it may well be worth going to the same KFC as I couldn't believe that it would be as bad as our previous experience. Have wrong I was.
The only way that I would not have been disappointed would have been if I had deliberately ordered under cooked, soggy and oily chicken. It was disgusting to the point of being inedible. The chicken was cooked on the outside but raw and bloody on the inside and around the bone. The irony is that the bag they put the food in whilst you go to the table, talks about crispy chicken!!!
This level of food hygiene incompetence is unforgivable since under cooked chicken is a prime cause of salmonella poisoning.
Since I have had two bad experiences in this branch of KFC, I would strongly advise people not to go there.
It was noticeable that there were only five of us in the place whilst Mc D's was half full.
I have taken the decision to put this complaint on Trip Advisor as it is a wider forum and perhaps more effective than reporting it to the staff in the shop itself who hardly look old enough to be out on their own.
A DISGUSTING AND POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS EXPERIENCE THAT I SHALL NOT BE REPEATING.

4  Thank tonycaegarw
Reviewed November 29, 2012

First impressions are very important as we all know...shame no one has told KFC staff.I walked up to the counter & was greeted by a spotty herbert..."Alright mate"...MATE ! Is that really the way to greet a customer ?

So on to the food...it was ok.Just like the picture on the menu it was freshly cooked & hot but they did omit to display the gallon of grease on the images.

Overall it was just below avarage...probably wouldn't bother again.

1  Thank spudoven