“Lovely”

Ranked #40 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyable meal, spotlessly clean and faultless service. Great choice of menu to cater for all tastes and free WiFi which was very useful. Ice cream to finish was just delicious!! Thanks :-) :-)

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Staying in Llandudno for a few days and not particularly liking burger bars, seaside chip shops or pubs selling stale sandwiches, we tried Forte's.

What an excellent choice. The menu choice was varied, the staff attentive and the food was excellent. Freshly made, piping hot -obviously not rewarmed - and the portions were generous. We ate there two consecutive nights and can recommend the lamb shanks, chilli and the fish and chips. Seating was not cramped and the whole place was immaculately clean. Best of all - the bill was not astronomic. We would certainly eat there again.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I always go here for my knickerbocaglorys & I have done so since I was a small girl as my Mom & Dad always took me there .

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I wanted a nice salad and definitely got one! It was fresh and yummy and served to look appealing. Highly recommend this place as it just feels nice.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Me and my hubby went twice to this restaurant the food was delicious, would definitely recommend it !