“Great Coffee and Cakes”

Ranked #40 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2013

The coffee's were really nice and there was an excellent choice of cakes to choose from. Also the variety of ice creams they sold were amazing.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

A Hilight of a visit to Llandudno, is to visit, Forte's, on the main street.

The service is always excellent, and the foof is out of this world.
Chose, salads, deserts, and the freshly squeezes juices..

Don't miss these Experiences, together, Waverley at the Pier, with a meal to follow from, Forte's.

1  Thank kenneth w
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I have visited here on numerous occasions over the years but today was the worst experience I've had. Staff (one of the managers I think) was very miserable and off hand.....no smile when order taken and very rushed as if she couldn't be bothered. Order then came wrong when I specifically asked for something not to be added when I 1st ordered. This was taken away to be replaced with no apology. Someone else's order was tried to be given to us while I waited for my replacement. When it finally arrived for the second time it was fine. The overall experience was rush and won't be return in the near future.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

went in here for a meal before we returned home had their classic burger which was very good service was excellent there were busy but enjoyed it!

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

We came to eat here after on our second night of holiday, and were not disappointed at all!

Staff were very friendly and attentive, always wearing a smile!

Menu was plentiful, anything from pasta to burgers or steaks to pizzas - everything homemade there.
I chose to have the slider burgers as you could choose 3 different burgers to try (too much choice otherwise) and they were lovely. For dessert I had treacle sponge with hot treacle sauce and custard - it was amazing, didn't want it to end!!
Would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone!