“exellent”

Ranked #41 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Beautiful meal, plenty on plates, the staff were fantastic very polite and friendly, would definitely recommend to eat here

Reviewed July 28, 2013

It was our first visit to Llandudno and we were very happily surprised to find this warm and friendly restaurant. The food was excellent, I would highly recommend one of the delicious specials on offer and all the waiting on staff seem to have a brilliant energy which made us feel very welcome. We will definitely be returning to Llandudno to eat at this beautiful restaurant. Thank you :)

1  Thank Collin N
Reviewed July 25, 2013

OAP friendly they may be but the Pizzas have really gone down hill. Where once I looked forward the home bakes beauties, last weekend's stodgy, over cheesed and horribly under cooked offering was really disappointing. It saddens me to write this as I have been a fan for a few years now and for me to leave half my pizza is unimaginable! The staff, after we explained that it was under cooked (still raw in parts) did offer to "cook it some more" but as we had already waited 25min for the food this was not an option. No offer of refund, money off or anything followed, which to my mind is poor. At that price food should not need to be cooked further and some recompense should be offered, sending it back for more cooking isn't really good enough. This isn't a damning review, just to say that after eating there a good 6 or 7 times the pizzas at least have gradually decreased in quality. There were also issues with the cleanliness of the high chair (somewhat expected with children diners) and some child friendly activities, crayons, paper etc would be appreciated. I will try again, but not with the same gusto.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have a real issue with cafes where tables have not been cleared and tables wiped because it conveys a bad impression of customer care. I had passed 2 cafes that fitted this description so I was pleasantly surprised to find Forte's which was spotlessly clean (including toilets). The service at Forte's was fast, attentive and welcoming and was supplemented by an excellent free Wi-Fi. This is where I will be going from now on. Top class,

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Located on Llandudno's main thoroughfare, this is a great place at lunch time to break up the day.
The menu is large and varied; the food quality is superb; the prices are reasonable, and the staff try very hard to give you value for money.
It will now be a 'must-do' whenever we are in Llandudno.