“cannot pass without calling at this gem”

Forte's Cafe Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2013

as the title says, got to call in this gem when me and the wife are in llandudno for the day.we have tried most food on the menu but to-day we had fish & chips and chicken burger & skinny chips both meals very tasty and prompt sevice.
we have tried most of the restaurants/cafe's and always finish at forte's.
the service/food first class the staff are all ways friendly and will help in any way.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We just popped in at the recommendation of one of the small shop owners for a hot drink after some major shopping. We saw the ice cream menu and ordered two of the lushest ice cream sundaes I have ever had.

In one word, lush. If you like decent ice cream, you must go here. It was so smooth and tasty and not a hint of an ice-cream-headache (probably because we savoured it so much). Not the cheapest, but totally worth it.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Stopped off at Llandudno after an afternoon in Bangor. I had the homemade steak & onion pie, my wife and son had the king Caesar. Wow just what we needed for the long journey back to Cheshire, plates full of tasty food, friendly prompt service. First point of call for food for future trips to Llandudno.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I never visit Llandudno without including at least a coffee and light lunch in this gem of a restaurant.
My last visit i ordered the steak sandwich, with homeade chutney, they brought me a steak knife.......why..... the steak was so tender the knife wasn't needed, the taste was sublime.
Spotlessly clean, always well served and plenty of room.
Next visit i shall go for dinner!!!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

On a day visit to Llandudno my partner and I decided to call into Forte's in Mostyn Street for lunch - it proved to be an excellent choice. The restaurant is modern and spotlessly clean. The menu is varied but as we were at the "seaside" we opted for traditional battered cod, chips and mushy peas! It was delicious, hot and there was plenty of it. The tea pots each held enough for two cups which was very good value at £1.95 per pot - even the cups had been warmed. The staff were warm and friendly and nothing was too much trouble. A visit to the ladies' before leaving proved that the cleanliness is carried throughout the restaurant.

Well done to all at Forte's. We will be recommending you to family and friends and we will definitely be back.