“Nice Cafe”

Ranked #41 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Nice cafe, with good food and service. Coffees are good as are the burgers!

There are newer reviews for Forte's Cafe Restaurant

Reviewed August 19, 2011

Good portion sizes, plenty of choice on the menu, and top quality steak cut chips!

Reviewed August 17, 2011

Walking around Llandudno looking for a restaurant to eat in, Forte's stood out as a well presented and friendly restaurant. We had carbonara, lasagne and lamb shank which were all delicious tasting and piping hot. the restaurant was clean and well looked after and staff very helpful and friendly, we just managed to have some delicious ice cream. We would go there again without hesitation.

Reviewed August 14, 2011

The fish pie is to be avoided. Goodness knows what was in it, but it wasn't fish. I sent it back. What a shame as it appeared to be such a lovely restaurant. Husbands and sons food was fine.

1  Thank Sarah P
Reviewed August 13, 2011

this is the second trip my boyfriend and I have made to forte's, the first being excellent and I have to say the second being even better. My boyfriend opted for the 'propa fish n chips' both times both of which were plentiful and excellent value for money. I have had a wrap and the lancashire hot pot- both tasty with a capital T. On first seeing the restaurant, we thought it was more of a glorified ice cream parlour and only really went because it was one of the only places open, but when we saw the extensive, reasonably priced menu and open plan kitchen we were glad to be there. Staff were very friendly and waiting times appropriate as all food is cooked fresh. Haven't yet tried the ice cream but I vow to next time, with a pizza to start!