“great dinner in Wales”

Cuisines: Seafood, International
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2014

This was our first time in Llandudno, and we read the reviews on many restaurants. We decided on the Seahorse, and were not disappointed. I had the Sea Bass, and it was great. The staff was friendly and the service was very good. Can't miss on this pick!

There are newer reviews for Seahorse Seafood Bistro and Restaurant

Reviewed May 24, 2014

I had a 3-course meal at the Seahorse and left there a very happy customer. I arrived with no reservation, but was still greeted with a smile and seated quickly. The staff were extremely attentive, keeping my drinks topped up and ensuring everything was in order. I chose a starter and main from the Specials board. Both were perfectly prepared, obviously very fresh, and completely delicious. My dessert was from the regular menu and was nothing short of decadent.

The table next to me insisted on ordering battered fish and chips - which weren't on the menu for obvious reasons. Us fellow diners were disgusted that they would want to take such wonderful fish and deep fry it in batter. The chef explained he didn't have any batter, but was happy to make some. I'm sure he was swearing in the kitchen, but he was nothing but courteous and obliging to the diners.

Overall a fantastic experience. I will be making it a regular stop when I visit the area and will be sure to recommend it to my friends and colleagues who visit too.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

This was a fabulous fish eating experience in a very friendly atmosphere.
The fish menu was extraordinary and very local, this was a wonderful experience that delighted our taste buds with great fish and great wines

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Went here while on a disastrous few days break was pleasantly surprised perfect food ,perfect surroundings and service. Would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Wonderfully fresh and delicious! This place was recommended to us by a local and we are so glad that we ate here!