“Top Seafood House”

Cuisines: Seafood, International
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Need reservations here in summer and with good reason: good seafood in nicely decorated rooms. Wine selection was also good.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,256)

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Me & my husband ate here on Wednesday 17th oct for the first time. We were staying in llandudno for our honeymoon. We had always wanted to try this restaurant, but always ended up going for the more fine dining places. So we glad we tried it this time. The setting is lovely & rustic. For starters I had a terrine & my husband had crayfish risotto which were delicious. For mains I had monkfish in parma ham which was to die for and Gav had rabbit, venison, pigeon & partridge ALL on one plate, he was in heaven. For deserts I had sorbets & Gav had crime brûlée. The food was excellent and the service brilliant, are over all bill came to £86 and that included a bottle of wine, I consider that to be a bargain. Would highly recommend, even to those who are not seafood lovers as the menu is so extensive and you are spoilt for choice .

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Six of us went to this restaurant on Saturday 12th October. I cannot fault the food or the service. The nibbles were lovely before you even started your meal. I had pate with homemade bread which was gorgeous, but the portion of pate was so large ( I had to eat it all because it was so tasty). I then had the rabbit with black pudding. Could not believe how much meat was on a rabbit. Was very tasty. You have to order vegetables extra, again large portions you could share one between two. Had no room for dessert so will have to go again, miss out on the starter and have a dessert instead. Don (the Chef and Owner) came and sat with us and we had a few drinks together. A most enjoyable evening, lovely food, great company, excellent service. Would definitely go again.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Went last night with my partner after a recommendation, the ambiance, staff, and service were a joy but the food was absolutely magnificent, the best we have eaten out of Tuscany which is where we had our favourite meal...we didn't want the foodgasm to end!...GO, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We managed to get a booking Saturday 5th for the evening menu.

The food was delicious from the nibbles on the table when we sat down to desert.

I started with the chicken liver pate and bread which was lovely my husband had the muscles which did not take him long to demolish.

I then went on to have the steak with scallops which is the first time I have tasted scallops and it was most delightful thing steak was just how I asked and the scallops were like silk.

My husband had the medley of scallops, monkfish, prawns, mussels in saffron sauce.

Cheese and cracker to finish to be honest we could not manage anything more.

We met a lovely couple on the next table and felt like we knew them all our lives. The company was fantastic, the staff were very friendly with big smiles.

Will definitely be re visting as soon as possible

Sue & Geoff Potts