“Excellent food and service”

Seahorse Seafood Bistro and Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 209 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Rhyl, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Had a meal with my wife at this restaurant last night and have to say how enjoyable it was. Service was first class and the food was too. We shall definitely visit again.

Visited April 2013

Lancaster, United Kingdom
“Llandudno's quirky restaurant”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

After eating at our hotel for a couple of nights, we thought it was time for a change. This was a Monday evening and most of the decent eateries were shut. We were walking towards the tram station and saw the menus for The Sea Horse which looked quirky from the outside. We went in and was greeted by Donald the chef patron, he then took time and explained the specials. We had a very good meal and will return next time we are in Llandudno.

Crewe
“Don't waste your money or time”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Now don't get me wrong, I have no objection to paying good money for good food. But this was mediocre. The menus are displayed outside the establishment so there are no surprises as to the prices. Starters £7 - £9, mains £16 - £26, desserts up to £7.50. I asked for two starters instead of a main and my son had the duck main course. Despite our server coming back to confirm that we wanted all these dishes served together, there was a ten minute gap between the dishes arriving. The meals were edible but to be honest, the duck was no better than I had from a market in Manchester for one third of the price. The two starters I had were nice but again, not worth the £8 each. So to summarise, this establishment is way overpriced and the service not up to scratch. This is the first time in several years when I have not left any tip. Don't waste your money.

4 Thank HappyHaze
north wales
“Came for lunch,but not open !”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Having been told how wonderful this restaurant is ,I managed to get my husband to take a midweek day off to have lunch with me .looked upon the website for opening times, great over Easter open at 12 noon .came along at 1230 during the Easter holiday . Not open !!!!! Rather disappointing .no reply from when we telephoned either !!! Won't make a special journey again.

Visited April 2013
cyprus
“Simply the best”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

the food here is excellent the owners are lovely and the staff are caring all the fish is fresh that day cooked to the highest level