The Broadway Hotel
$92
$280
$272
Orbitz.com
All reviewsowners and staffdog friendly hotelon arrivalsea frontthe main shopping streetnice staywould recommend this hotel to anyoneper nightcomfy bedcentral locationexcellent value for moneyfeel very welcomeplenty of choicegreat positionwarm welcomecouldn't do enoughlovely hotel
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Well, What can i say about the 'The Broadway Hotel'. It was brilliant from the moment we arrived to the moment we left (with all our teddy's and not forgetting our gold fish we won on the fairground, which you will be pleased to know we have called my towy as won at towyn and my friends called Dudno as thats where we stayed).
We arrived and was given such a warm and friendly welcome, which made us feel at home. The owners and staff were fantastic throughout the whole stay, taking great care and attention to everything, me and my friend had many conversations with the owners and staff.
We had such a good laugh and the food was lovely, great selection at breakfast time and our evening meal was delicious. I just want to say a BIG THANK YOU to you all for everything and we are already planning our next visit with you, you will be pleased to know. Our room was lovely very big and spacious with all you needed in it for a relaxing stay.
Great value for money, lovely warm, friendly owners and staff and so worth a visit - don't just take my word for it - take a look for yourself and go see.

Janette M

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Excellent long weekend, room very comfortable breakfast more than adequate and the evening meal menu would rival some dedicated restuarants, guests must realise that family run and evening meals start times are staggered to allow for meals to be freshly cooked. Room 302 has had makeover and is good.

Room Tip: If you need a bath do ask as not all rooms have them. Higher rooms quieter as Mostyn Street is a busy road. Small lift available to main floors.
1  Thank hornbyOO
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Visited llandudno this weekend with 12 friends where the proprietors had also booked our golf for us, the golf was excellent, thew hotel was fantastic, the food sublime,and the price amazing. All in all this was perfect to play the golf courses we did and 2 nights b&b for the price we payed I can only thank them and assure them of our return custom next year and would not hesitate to recommend this to anybody, once again thanks from all the Blackpool lads.

Room Tip: All rooms were excellent, hotel ideally situated in the town centre and a few minutes drive from plenty of golf courses
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
tiradu2, Owner at The Broadway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Thanks Guys,

Glad you enjoyed it, hope the weather's better for you next year

See you soon

Sheryl & Marc

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Breakast very good, bed comfortable and waiting staff very efficient. I was advised at check in that the lock on my room was temperamental two poor quality keys twisted and snapped. On being locked out of my room when this happened with the master key one comment I received was "if we can do something then we will". My day was marred by wondering if I would be able to get back in. The attitude of the owners left me in no doubt that the blame was being laid at my door (excuse the irony), reinforced by the total lack of pleasantries on checking out - unless "have you cleared everything out of your room" is classed as a pleasantary! The TV in my room did not work properly, the picture froze every few minutes - after the key incidents I was reluctant to mention this and the public areas and corridors held a lingering smell of food. On arrival back home I received an email from The Broadway asking how my stay was, if it was positive then I should review on trip advisor and if it was negative to address my concerns direct to them. I emailed The Broadway direct but a week later I am still waiting to hear back from them.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel if you want a good room
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank Kathleen M
tiradu2, Owner at The Broadway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Thank you for your reivew of our hotel, it is unfortunate that you experienced difficulties with the door lock to your room. As explained to you at the time of check in the lock turned more easily in one direction than the other, however the door only opens when the door handle is turned at the same time.
Following the second time of snapping the key and having a locksmith come out on a Sunday to replace the lock and coming to the room with you when you returned to the hotel I could see why the previous 2 keys were snapped as your father was only turning the key in the lock and not turning the door handle. Continuing to try to turn the key and pushing on the door does not open the door and only adds to weaken the key as I pointed out to you.
As you have clearly stated this hotel is one for you to avoid, like wise for us as the cost of a locksmith on a Sunday was far greater than the charge for your room. It is unfortunate that your opinion of our hotel does not match that of the majority of our guests.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

The hotel was far better than I expected for the 2 star rating it has. For the service and extras it deserved more. Room was clean, staff friendly and helpful and breakfast very good value. Staff are very knowledgeable of the town, The hotel is centrally located between the new shopping park and the main shopping street and a short stroll to the prom. Most places within the area are a minimum taxi ride if you did not feel like walking.

Small problem with one of the taps in the bathroom but it was looked at as soon as we reported it and when it could not be fixed immediately bottled water was provided and the plumber arranged for the next day. .

For its rating and the price I think very good value.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gigg1er

Thanks for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel we value your comments and look forward to welcoming you back to The Broadway Hotel in the future.