“Another lovely stay”

White Heather Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Llandudno
White Heather Hotel
Ranked #47 of 60 Hotels in Llandudno
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Just been back for a lovely week to the White Heather and thoroughly enjoyed it again. Meals were beautiful, and I have an aversion to certain foods but our waitress went out of her way to make sure that I was fully catered for.
She was the daughter of the proprieters and cannot do enough for customers, but then all of the family are in the business together right down to the grand-daughter, and all go out of their way to 'keep the customer satisfied'. I went with my mother, and we would go to Llandudno time after time, we love it and all the surrounding area. We feel it has something for everyone, so if you do decide to go I can recommend the White Heather as your base.

Room Tip: Higher floors would guarantee any noise from the entertainment didn't penetrate, and there is a...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank Tythe

Reviewed August 11, 2012

just got back from the White heather Hotel in Llandudno, Wales. This is a private family run hotel near the beach and the shops. The staff are excellent and friendly and the food was great. The hotel itself is clean and tidy and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a good comfortable holiday. There is a lift to all floors.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank ClasgowMaryland
Reviewed May 6, 2012

I have recently returned from a 5 day Coach Tour staying at the White Heather Hotel. This is a family run hotel and, although maybe a bit old fashioned, provided an enjoyable stay. The rooms were spotless and were attended to daily before we returned from breakfast. The stars of the hotel are the staff, they could not be more helpful and are just brilliant. The meals were excellent with a varied, tasty menu and staff ensured everyone was catered for , even those with exacting meal requirements. Unfortunately we didnt manage down to the entertainment on the Monday and Wednesday, but Graham's bingo night on Thursday was a hoot. I have already recommended the hotel to friends. The only down side is the entrance to the hotel which caused problems to the members of our party with mobility problems. Having said that it would not prevent me from returning to this hotel at a future date.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
9  Thank MaggieMacKirkcaldy
Reviewed November 8, 2011

I have stayed in this hotel many times, I find the hotel extremely well run, the food is excellent,
the staff very helpful, the whole of the trip was fantastic, I would recommend to anyone wanting a trip tp Llandudno to stay at this hotel,

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
8  Thank Lynda M E S
Reviewed August 28, 2011

Just returned from 5 days at this hotel. Excellent location . Service and food in the dining area was excellent. Compliments to Celia who was very helpful and pleasant. Bedrooms could do with upgrading with decor but were clean. Excellent power in the shower. Downside was the entertainment - it was awful. There was only entertainment on 2 of the nights thankfully.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
6  Thank GlasgowDivers
Reviewed August 26, 2011

just back from 5 days with caledonian travel. Llandudno was lovely,like stepping back in time. hotel was clean,meals were good ,staff realy nice, would recommend.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank margaretmotherwell
Reviewed August 19, 2011

Just returned form a 7 day holiday staying in this hotel. It is a lovely, clean, comfortable hotel although the rooms and public areas are very dated and could do with modernisation. Our room was spacious and the ensuite was fine although there was no shower. The most impressive thing about this hotel is the service in the dining room. The staff are so friendly, efficient and eager to please. I am vegetarian and they went out of their way to provide me with a variety of meat free meals. They even ordered in veggie sausages for breakfast which I thought was great. I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for a clean, comfortable place to stay in a great location in Llandudno.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family