“THE BEST YET !!!!!”
Review of Can-y-Bae

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Llandudno
Can-y-Bae
Ranked #5 of 59 Hotels in Llandudno
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Well !!!! Those who have read my reviews in the past know they get the truth good bits and BAD
I stayed at the Can-y-Bae Hotel for 6 nights whilst attending a National Conference at Venue Cymru which was a very short walk along the prom.
I was warmly welcomed by Micheal who took my cases up to my room which overlooked the wonderful bay. Plenty of tea and coffee on the tray with shortbread and bottled water.
The hotel is decorated to a very high standard,the lounge has a beautiful grand piano in place a marble fireplace everything so tastefully done. A lift to all floors which for me is a added bonus.The Bar has a great selection of drinks reading the theatre posters is something else, there are photographs of Micheal and David posing with the stars (show off's )...
The Hotel is spotlessly clean .....
The Breakfasts are wonderful plenty of choice only the best food used even down to the yoghurt......Plenty of toast offered.
The Dining room again very well decorated and clean.....
The Garden is well kept I can imagine sitting in it on a summers evening with a refreshing drink illuminated by the coloured spot lamps....
Just one warning "The Seagulls" a polite notice at every window "DO NOT FEED" they are the largest I have seen........
Nothing is too much trouble just ask .....

Thank you Micheal,David and of course Helen for a great stay .......

You arrive as a guest and depart as a friend.

Finally "Come on Down the Price is Right" Well Done Can- y -Bae.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank BANKS72

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Stayed here for one night as at a conference. Case was carried to the room, without asking. The room was clean and had plenty of tea, coffee and biscuits plus a bottle of water. Evening meal was excellent as was the breakfast the next morning. All the food was freshly cooked.
All the staff were polite, helpful, friendly and efficient.. Nothing was too much trouble for any of them.
Would definitely stay here again and have no hesitation in recommending this hotel. It thoroughly deserves all the accolades and awards.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 24, 2013

This short stay was a gift from our family and they chose the hotel very well. A warm friendly welcome and clean, attractive, comfortable rooms. The breakfasts and bar meals were hot and tasty. Michael was a mine of information about the area, nothing was too much trouble for him to make our stay enjoyable and he has a great sense of humour. The decorations in the bar are most interesting and unique. Our room had a great view over the beautiful bay. We hope to return soon.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I was very nervous as this was my first ever stay in a hotel, but upon arrival Michael made me feel very welcome as he took me and my friends (who I basically let look after me) up in the lift to our very comfortable sea view room. He gave us some great information about Llandudno, including pubs and attractions that I could go to. He also invited us all to the Hotel bar, where we had a very nice bar meal amongst all the Theatre memorabilia that decorates the area.
The best bit for me though was the lovely sausages that were reserved just for me at breakfast, they went down very well! I would love to stay at Can y Bae again if I am lucky enough to be taken there......... Molly - the Black Labrador aged 3

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Afpfire
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I have spent several nights in Llandudno and decided I really wanted a hotel with a sea view for a change and was recommended the Can-y-Bae by friends in the area.
It is quite a small hotel and looks a little down at heel at first but you get a warm welcome and everywhere is really clean.
I was given a room on the top floor which had great views of the bay and the Great Orme. There were comfy chairs, somewhere to work and quite a lot of space.
I was disappointed that I had to rush breakfast the following morning as I had to get to work as it was very tasty.
I'd love the chance to go back on a leisure break - maybe!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank RP-HebdenBridge
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have never written a review before but after visiting Can-y-Bae I wanted to say what an enjoyable stay we had. As prevous reviews have stated nothing is too much trouble for the hosts, they could not have been more helpful and friendly, creating a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere. The very tasty breakfast is the best I can remember and look forward to staying again in the the near future. Linda, Wyn and Julie

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I stayed here for a couple of nights with friends and had a fantastic stay. The owners did everything they could to make our stay enjoyable; they recommended and booked us tables at local restaurants, carried our bags to our rooms and were always on hand to recommended places to see and things to do. I was particularly impressed by the cooked breakfasts-a good portion and not greasy like you find in some places. The room was a very good size and the bed was very comfortable. Would definitely return and recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends