Can-y-Bae
Agoda.com
$202
$197
Travelocity
The Broadway Hotel(Llandudno)(Great Value!)
$105
$143
$133
Priceline
  • Beachfront
The Clontarf Hotel(Llandudno)(Great Value!)
$126
  • Breakfast included
$128
Tynedale Hotel(Llandudno)
$202
All reviewsdavid michaelthemed bartrouser pressvenue cymrubar mealsnothing is too much troublesmall hotelwarm welcomewonderful hostssecond to nonehotel is spotlesshome from homefirst classsea viewsense of humourwell stocked barsea front
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 16, 2011

We only stayed one night for a concert but it was like meeting old friends. The atmosphere was great as soon as we walked in. The food was good and company fabulous.Would definateley stay again !!

Room Tip: Room overlooking sea ,Fabulous!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2011

My wife and I stayed here in September 2011 on our Europe and UK trip with a beautiful room overlooking the sea. Michael and David are superb hosts who advised us on sites we should visit, and restaurants to dine at. Very hard to leave such a nice place with great hosts.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Evan H
Reviewed November 10, 2011

The ambiance, food, hospitality, and comfort were outstanding. If I ever return to Wales, I will begin my visit at this lovely seaside resort and stay at this delightful B&B which overlooks the sea. Michael and David are superb, professional hosts who made my stay perfect.

Room Tip: (no swimming pool--accidentally clicked it)
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank MaxineC607
Reviewed November 8, 2011

As a solo traveler for buisness it is fab to find somewhere to stay were you feel so at home Micheal and David can not do enough to help you and make your stay enjoyable although I do tend to leave a few pounds heavier as the food is so good!!!!!!!!!. Thank you

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 4, 2011

I organised a weeks holiday for 19 members of the Yorkshire Westminster Club in September 2011. From my first telephone call to Michael I found that nothing was too much trouble in making our holiday a success. Michael arranged for a private coach firm to take us out on two full day excursions to Snowden and Angelsey. He also organised a visit to the wonderful theatre for us. Rooms were spotless and comfortable, Breakfast had plenty of choice, and dinners well worth the cost with service always with a smile and a real sence of humour. All members of our party were delighted with every aspect of the hotel. I would come here again if I was returning to Llandudno and have recommended Can-Y-Bae to several people since our stay there.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends