Without doubt the worst hotel I've ever stayed in. Our room was classed as a ''superior'' room, which was a tiny attic room, 5m x 4m with a sloping ceiling, which meant you could only stand up in one half of the room, and a 3/4 size bed. The bathroom had a shower attachment, but could not be used as a shower because of the sloping ceiling. Our room and adjacent rooms had a Saniflo system in the bathrooms which would go off like a portable generator every 20 minutes. By classing this room superior, its certainly a case to answer under the trade description act. A truly awful establishment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunnyside is a friendly, family run 20 bedroom Guest Accommodation in Victorian Llandudno. Situated below the Great Orme and surrounded by all the attractions of Victorian Llandudno. The Sunnyside is the ideal location for your North Wales break, holiday or adventure.The Sunnnyside has a light and welcoming restaurant serving a comprehensive breakfast choice, also our warm and comfortable lounge is ideal for relaxing with a drink from our small bar area in reception. The Sunnyside boasts 20 individually decorated rooms all of which have en-suite bathroom facilities, include colour television and tea and coffee making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Sunnyside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunnyside Hotel Llandudno
- The Sunnyside Llandudno, Wales