Booked this hotel through a travel agent,as I needed to book rail travel at the same time.Very convenient as within 10 mins walking distance of the sfation.Arrived at about 2.30,and was made very welcome.Room very comfortable,and good size (room 14).Both myself and my wife had no problem sleeping in such a comfortable bed.Substantial breakfast set us both up for the day.Staff very helpful in tnforming us of local attractions,places to go and things to do.This was my first time staying in Llandudno,and it will not be the last.When we do come again it will be The Sunnyside where we stay if we can get in.Hotel within 5 mins walk from the beach and pier,and within 10 mins walk from the town centre,which was ideal for me as I am recovering from recent heart surgery.All in all a very enjoyable experience.We stayed for 5 days in May and will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunnyside is a friendly, family run 20 bedroom Guest Accommodation in Victorian Llandudno. Situated below the Great Orme and surrounded by all the attractions of Victorian Llandudno. The Sunnyside is the ideal location for your North Wales break, holiday or adventure.The Sunnnyside has a light and welcoming restaurant serving a comprehensive breakfast choice, also our warm and comfortable lounge is ideal for relaxing with a drink from our small bar area in reception. The Sunnyside boasts 20 individually decorated rooms all of which have en-suite bathroom facilities, include colour television and tea and coffee making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your The Sunnyside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunnyside Hotel Llandudno
- The Sunnyside Llandudno, Wales