Booked the hotel for two of us for a one night stay. The price was very reasonable you might say 'cheap' which would ordinarily give low expectations, this could not be further from the truth from the moment of arrival, building exterior, reception, staff, rooms, lounge and breakfast in the morning, I could find no faults. It's a shame we didn't stop another night, but I'm sure we will go back. If I was to pick an issue it would be parking, although we had no problem parking outside, at busier times this could be more difficult.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunnyside is a friendly, family run 20 bedroom Guest Accommodation in Victorian Llandudno. Situated below the Great Orme and surrounded by all the attractions of Victorian Llandudno. The Sunnyside is the ideal location for your North Wales break, holiday or adventure.The Sunnnyside has a light and welcoming restaurant serving a comprehensive breakfast choice, also our warm and comfortable lounge is ideal for relaxing with a drink from our small bar area in reception. The Sunnyside boasts 20 individually decorated rooms all of which have en-suite bathroom facilities, include colour television and tea and coffee making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your The Sunnyside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunnyside Hotel Llandudno
- The Sunnyside Llandudno, Wales