Just spent one night at this hotel to explore the area, have a meal, back to the hotel to watch Ant and Dec with the children :-) and have a good weekend away,
As a family of 4 ( kids 14 and 11) we were in a room (22 I think) which was lovely - in the attic - large room, double and 2 singles - beds so comfy (M&S pillows - very nice!). Staff were great, hotel clean, tidy and smart. Great sleep and breakfast was very nice. Good value and great spot close to everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunnyside is a friendly, family run 20 bedroom Guest Accommodation in Victorian Llandudno. Situated below the Great Orme and surrounded by all the attractions of Victorian Llandudno. The Sunnyside is the ideal location for your North Wales break, holiday or adventure.The Sunnnyside has a light and welcoming restaurant serving a comprehensive breakfast choice, also our warm and comfortable lounge is ideal for relaxing with a drink from our small bar area in reception. The Sunnyside boasts 20 individually decorated rooms all of which have en-suite bathroom facilities, include colour television and tea and coffee making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Sunnyside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunnyside Hotel Llandudno
- The Sunnyside Llandudno, Wales