“Continues to be excellent”
Review of Wilton Hotel

Wilton Hotel
Ranked #19 of 59 Hotels in Llandudno
Reviewed October 25, 2013

The Wilton continues to be excellent. The rooms are really comfortable, well furnished and spotlessly clean. There's a lot of choice at breakfast and all delicious. Everyone is made extremely welcome and I'm looking forward to my next visit! Pat S

Room Tip: Rooms at the front are larger with view towards pier but can be noisy at closing time. Only a couple...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Pat S

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Stayed 2 nights. Excellent room, Super breakfast, Made to feel very welcome too. Certainly value for money and would stay there again. Very central to shops and sea front. Have only marked the sleep quality as average as my room overlooked the car park where people leaving the pubs at 2 am gathered to make noise. Not the hotels fault at all but if I stay again I would ask for a room on the front.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank mary k
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Lovely Hotel run by a great team. Me and my partner were made to feel very welcome and by the looks of it, so was everyone else. Very nice building too, I just wish we had the Bay windows for the better view. This was built in one of the earlier of the 'strip', lovely sturdy building and warm throughout. Top quality breakfast, too. Great value for this area too. I noticed people moaning about the stairs but it is mentioned all over the website, we were on the top floor and it wasn't too bad for those who are able. Thanks for a great break. :)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I stayed at the Wilton for one night.. Room was very clean and looked to have been recently decorated. My breakfast was nicely cooked and presented with good quality ingredients, there was also plenty of fruit, fresh strawberries and yogurt. I have stayed in many hotels and this was the best breakfast by far! Thank you:)

Reviewed September 24, 2013

i spent a lovely relaxing 3 nights at The Wilton.my room was warm,cosy and spotless.the staff are very helpfull and friendly.from walking through the front door i was very impressed and the vases of fresh flowers were a lovely touch.my room was on the third floor up lots of stairs which i was told about when booking so they wern't a nasty suprise.the breakfast was gorgeous with plenty of choice and none of those tiny boxes of cereal.the service was second to none and they made sure i was catered for with my coffee addiction.i will definatly will staying again and have already told my friends all about my lovely stay at The Wilton.thankyou.

1  Thank 793kim
Reviewed September 24, 2013

My three night break at the Wilton was a walk down Memory Lane for me having visited Llandudno as a child some 60 plus years ago. My Daughter made the arrangements as a surprise.I am now a Solo Traveller so my Room was for single occupancy (Room 13) The Room is Small and without a view, and the same Laura Ashley Wallpaper I had in my own Bedroom some years back.
There is also a well stocked complimentary Hot Drinks Tray along with Biscuits. I was located on the third floor so many stairs to climb,my Daughter failed to note there is no lift. The Reception on the TV in my Room was very Hit and Miss. I would have liked to have watched perhaps an hours TV before retiring. Most of the interference on the TV was late evening,then fine again the following Morning. I did not bring this problem to attention if my Host.The Housekeeping at the Wilton is excellent, and your day starts with a good breakfast,plenty of choice and Hot Food cooked to order.There is a huge lounge to relax. It is just a very few steps to the Promenade and Shops. The Host is very pleasant along with her young Staff.
All in all a nice Break at a Budget Guest House, in glorious LLandudno.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Me and the hubby came here for a long weekend break, Lady owner very welcoming told us we could have permit to park if we needed one , but we managed to park around the back of the hotel . Room was up three lots of stairs out of breath when we got there, would of been nice on first floor for us and we are not that old yet ! Room very clean could of done with a long mirror in there. Breakfast was nice and hot and also plates. Very nice stay.

Room Tip: Lower floor rooms prob best for the older folk. as there is no lift !
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple