St. Kilda Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Queens Hotel(Llandudno)
Merrion Hotel(Llandudno)
$178
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
The Broadway Hotel(Llandudno)(Great Value!)
$105
$101
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
The Manor Hotel(Llandudno)
$145
  • Breakfast included
The Clontarf Hotel(Llandudno)(Great Value!)
$126
Toprooms.com
$128
Tynedale Hotel(Llandudno)
$202
All reviewsquiet loungeon arrivalhighly recommend stsea viewevery eveningmaintained hotelbay roomindependent travellersmother in lawrotary conferencecoach tripgroup bookingnightly entertainmentturkey and tinsel breaktram ridetraditional hotelsea front
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Just a week ago we stayed at the St. Kilda, Llandudno, as part of a trip with Edwards Coaches of Llantwit Fardre. The holiday was well organised and our driver Alan did everything to ensure a siccessful holiday. Every aspect of the accommodation, service, food and entertainment at the hotel was perfect. As General MacArthur said when he left the Phillipines.----------

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank gellideg
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have just organised a week for a party of 40 at the St Kilda Hotel, Llandudno. The location is excellent overlooking Llandudno Bay and close to the shops and other facilities. All the rooms were spotlessly clean, warm and well equipped. The public lounges were very comfortable with splendid outlooks. The food was excellent; in spite of the fact that the hotel was full the service was very good and the food really did live up to the brochure in that it tasted like 'home cooking' - perhaps I should mention the chef's home-made puddings which came as very generous portions and were delicious!

All the staff were friendly and efficient; they were certainly prepared to 'go that extra mile', eg when one of my group lost her purse in Conwy they were extremely helpful in contacting the local police and securing its safe return (intact with cash)!

The lasting impression is one of a very professional and well-managed, caring staff. Of particular note was the member of staff dedicated to dealing with groups. 'Pam's' attention to detail in allocating rooms, dealing with table plans and the paper work all contributed to what was a very successful holiday.

We used Robinson's Coaches of Burbage, Leicestershire; again excellent service with a very professional and supportive driver.

I would certainly recommend the St Kilda for either individual or group bookings.

Jenny Mills
May 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jennifer M
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I recently stayed at St Kilda Hotel with my husband. We had a beautiful room with seaview on the 3rd floor, the room was light and airy and nicely furnished, spotless and clean. We also ate in the small dining room which was tastefully decorated. Our meal was excellent, served by friendly but efficient staff. From the moment we arrived to when we departed it was .1st class. May I take this opportunity to thank all members of staff for making our stay a memorable one.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank eiljwor
GMMGR, Marketing Manager at St. Kilda Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

We are extremely pleased you had a "home from home" experience and your valuable comments have been passed on to all our staff. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

On arrival we were treated to tea and scones. This is my third visit to this hotel with a group of 40 people and again I was not disappointed. The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and warm with all the usual facilities.The food is tasty with a good choice for breakfast ( porridge is delicious) and dinner. There is a comfortable quiet room with books to read if the weather is poor.The hotel is on the front and near to the pier and the town. This hotel is best suited for the more mature client. We enjoyed our stay and will be back next year.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

It is always a pleasure to welcome returning customers, we are extremely pleased your visit was once again enjoyable. The staff are always pleased to be acknowledged in feedback and this will be passed on to them. We hope you will return for another visit in the near future.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I was very impressed with the welcome and help I got from all staff. I did have a problem with my room but they went to endless trouble to sort it and I was very satisfied with the room I was allocated . The food was excellent, well cooked and nicely presented and served by very polite and willing staff. Great entertainment, Wed night was particularly good. I look forward to a return visit and will recomment St Kildas to all my friends. Thanks go to all the staff for looking after me so well. Rosemary Lawson

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Rosemary L

On behalf of all the staff we would like to thank you for your lovely comments, we are pleased we were able to help make your stay so enjoyable and look forward to seeing you once again in the future.