Stayed for three nights (Llandudno & Snowdonia tour) which was good value. i did not expect a 4 star hotel for what I had paid therefore was not disappointed. Staff were courteous and helpful. Double room was spartan but clean but only one chair in bedroom for two adults. Room tidied and cleaned to good standard. Oldish tv was working but had no remote control. Good breakfast and evening meals with reasonable choice served promptly and hot. Enjoyed all the meals. Maybe co-incidence but seemed that every time that I went out of the front door it was partially blocked by staff smoking cigarettes. As my break was such good value for money I would not hesitate to go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 2 star budget full service hotel in a central location we have a lift serving our main floors, car parking is available in the streets surrounding the hotel and is not restricted. Breakfast is substantial and is included in your rate. Direct bookings are welcome, please note we cannot cater for guests with pets, or for persons who have severe mobilty problems owing to space limitations. We are close to shops, cafes and pubs a regular bus service is available nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Grand Ash reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Ash Hotel Llandudno
- Grand Ash Llandudno
- The Grand Ash Llandudno, Wales