2* Victorian property - part of the Grand UK run hotels, although are open to private residents aswell - awaiting a refurb to the dining room and bar/entertainment area in mid January, hopefully the bedrooms will be next on agenda for redecorating as they are a bit dated although very clean, comfortable and suitably furnished.
All staff are very friendly from Rob-General Manager, Des-Assistant Manager right through to the chambermaids.
Hotel is clean, warm and welcoming, food aplenty with a vast choice, excellently cooked and presented, good range of drinks at the bar, varied entertainment, my fave was Irish Johnny.
I was staying here for 11 days over the Xmas/New Year period, plenty to see and do in Llandudno, staff offered advice and ideas of where to go and what to see both in and around Llandudno, don't need to have a car as the bus/train service are regular from early morning to late at night.
I will endeavour to stay here again at some point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 2 star budget full service hotel in a central location we have a lift serving our main floors, car parking is available in the streets surrounding the hotel and is not restricted. Breakfast is substantial and is included in your rate. Direct bookings are welcome, please note we cannot cater for guests with pets, or for persons who have severe mobilty problems owing to space limitations. We are close to shops, cafes and pubs a regular bus service is available nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your The Grand Ash reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Ash Hotel Llandudno
- Grand Ash Llandudno
- The Grand Ash Llandudno, Wales