Hotel ideally situated on the sea front. Had a warm welcome after 7 hours on a coach. Our room was on the 3rd floor overlooking the bay and was clean, warm and comfortable even though it was not one of the many that have been refurbished. The staff were friendly and helpful, especially our waiter who went out of his way to get us what we wanted. All the meals were excellent and plentiful and the entertainment on each of the 3 nights could not have been better. Thank you Chatsworth House for a wonderful New Year. If I have one gripe it is that the same people were allowed to reserve tables in the entertainment room each evening by leaving drinks and bottles of wine on them when they went into dinner, despite notices that this would not be tolerated. Hey Ho, c'est la vie! Still had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Victorian hotel situated in the centre of the promenade. The beach is opposite the hotel and the main shopping street is directly behind and only minutes away from the theatre. We have a very limited spaced free car park within the hotel, the majority of parking is on street on the promenade (£1.50 per day low season £3.00 per day high season (correct at time of posting this message)). Badge holders have free unrestricted parking, except in the coach bays. Please feel free to contact the hotel for any further details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Chatsworth House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatsworth Hotel Llandudno
- Chatsworth House Hotel Llandudno, Wales