Read all the reviews and here is my experience ok - location is in front of the beach so 35 secs and your out the hotel and on the beach! Hotel is mainly full of retired people so friendly, quiet and relaxing. Breakfast is fab, full cooked English, racks of toast, jam and butter too, fresh orange, tea and coffee, cereal, porridge and fruit. Reception is great, warm and friendly and nightly entertainment varies each night and superb. Disability hire is at the side of hotel and £12 for a scooter a day! Mum got sorted in no time. Room was fresh, clean, basic but roomy with a sea view! All in all a superb experience and booked with family to be here over Xmas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Victorian hotel situated in the centre of the promenade. The beach is opposite the hotel and the main shopping street is directly behind and only minutes away from the theatre. We have a very limited spaced free car park within the hotel, the majority of parking is on street on the promenade (£1.50 per day low season £3.00 per day high season (correct at time of posting this message)). Badge holders have free unrestricted parking, except in the coach bays. Please feel free to contact the hotel for any further details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Chatsworth House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatsworth Hotel Llandudno
- Chatsworth House Hotel Llandudno, Wales