bedroom was shabby dated bedding come on who uses sheets and blankets these days room had a fire escape door which would not close the window above the fire escape would not close took one look at the food and decided no thanks we lived out the cafes and the chip shop for the weekend went with coach firm travel style never never again lift only gave 2 secs to get out when you got case you no chance bar prices was scandalous dirty bath outdated shower we had to be out by 10 am coach was not picking up to 3pm not a good weekend at all
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Victorian hotel situated in the centre of the promenade. The beach is opposite the hotel and the main shopping street is directly behind and only minutes away from the theatre. We have a very limited spaced free car park within the hotel, the majority of parking is on street on the promenade (£1.50 per day low season £3.00 per day high season (correct at time of posting this message)). Badge holders have free unrestricted parking, except in the coach bays. Please feel free to contact the hotel for any further details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Chatsworth House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatsworth Hotel Llandudno
- Chatsworth House Hotel Llandudno, Wales