Good position. Paid extra for a sea view which we had, but the room was awful - tiny bathroom the door didnot close, the sink was in the bedroom! tatty furniture in the room and everwhere. The food was poor quality, b/fast buffet table had four plastic boxes with cereals, the dishes to use for these were not always clean and neither was the cutlery. Staff seemed unconcerened about visitor comments, maybe they get them all the time. Try The County up the road, excellent value for money in this Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Victorian hotel situated in the centre of the promenade. The beach is opposite the hotel and the main shopping street is directly behind and only minutes away from the theatre. We have a very limited spaced free car park within the hotel, the majority of parking is on street on the promenade (£1.50 per day low season £3.00 per day high season (correct at time of posting this message)). Badge holders have free unrestricted parking, except in the coach bays. Please feel free to contact the hotel for any further details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Chatsworth House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatsworth Hotel Llandudno
- Chatsworth House Hotel Llandudno, Wales