The hotel was ideally situated right on the prom, centre of North Bay. The en-suite room we had didn't enjoy a sea view but was clean, warm and tastefully decorated, colour co-ordinated and comfortable, providing basic facilities: tea, coffee, TV, hairdryer, and ample storage.
The pool looked newly decorated too; very nice (though lockers would be a welcome addition, and we booked the jaccuzi but couldn't get many bubbles.)
Breakfast was adequate if not ample, and food well-cooked and hot. Evening meal was very nice, with a good choice of starters, mains and puds, and generous portions. Food was waitress served, and service was brisk and very good. Mealtimes a bit late for us, but hotel was busy with two full sittings so we weren't given any option.
We went with Travel Style self-drive holidays, and the weekend represented excellent value for money! Would be happy to recommend the hotel and would definitely go again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Victorian hotel situated in the centre of the promenade. The beach is opposite the hotel and the main shopping street is directly behind and only minutes away from the theatre. We have a very limited spaced free car park within the hotel, the majority of parking is on street on the promenade (£1.50 per day low season £3.00 per day high season (correct at time of posting this message)). Badge holders have free unrestricted parking, except in the coach bays. Please feel free to contact the hotel for any further details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Chatsworth House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatsworth Hotel Llandudno
- Chatsworth House Hotel Llandudno, Wales