“Clean, Comfortable and Very Pleasant.”
Review of Seaclyffe Hotel

Seaclyffe Hotel
Ranked #49 of 60 Hotels in Llandudno
South Staffordshire
“Clean, Comfortable and Very Pleasant.”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stayed here on the spur of the moment. We had 'gone out for the day' and driven up to Anglesey, but the weather was awful so we headed back towards home. While driving along the A55 I saw a chink of sunlight hitting Llandudno, so as we love Llandudno, we pulled in.
The weather ended up so nice that we decided to stay, so we loaded our hotel finder app on the phone and the Seaclyffe was the 5th on the list.
I took the details and we just walked in and asked for a room. We even got the room cheaper than stated on the website.
Everything worked as it should, everything was clean and tidy and very well presented.
Decorated in a traditional style I can say that we would definitely book again.
If you're going to expect all the trimmings, expect to spend much more.
For the money this hotel charges, you'll be well catered for, and as long as you do not expect over the odds, you'll be very happy too.

The food (breakfast) was great. The cereal was plentiful, the full English was great and served hot, not warm. A jug of coffee serves 4 cups and you can expect to be asked if you'd like extra toast.
All was great. We can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Rooms on the rear would be quieter if you're going to need the window open at night.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Andy H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Newport, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 29, 2013

After booking my holiday and readng some of the reviews, I was a little nervous. Well, what can I say-what i rerad was off the mark as the place was lovely, very clean, and as they say, you get what the box says. The food was good and the staff could not do enough for you, even storing some cheeses for me that we purchased in Chester. Would go back again and again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank RichardLanghans
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I was late booking a B&B for us (my son was racing at the Llandudno triathlon) and struggled to find reasonably priced accommodation for 3 of us - this was all we could afford, and reading many of the reviews, I was a little nervous. There was no need to be. I called the day before to see if it were possible to check-in early, and was told this was no problem. When we arrived, they advised that they had put us in two separate rooms and my son was delighted he had a room to himself! It was in a perfect location for us. Right on the race route, so we could watch the cyclists, and just a short walk to the Prom, pier, tramway. The staff were really pleasant and helpful. Even lending my son a charger for his phone as he had forgotten his. OK, so the rooms were a little on the small side, but not so cramped we couldn't move, and perhaps needed a little TLC, but they were clean, bed was comfortable and there was plenty of tea/coffee. Breakfast was great too, a full English, with tea/coffee, extra toast, jam, etc. If we return for the race next year, I would choose to book here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Julia S
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Well what can i say about my stay at this beautiful hotel.....the staff were very welcoming and helpful through out our stay always had a smile and would go out there way to help. the room was small but very nice clean and cosy. The food was very tasty nom nom, and offered a wide choice. Very handy for the geat orme tram way, and sea front. would like to say a massive thank you from myself and husband for a lovely stay at your hotel and we will be back again soon maybe even with grandkids. Mr and Mrs capewell :-)

2 Thank Marie P
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 11, 2013

A little tire looking from the outside yet a lovely hotel cosy and friendly welcoming staff. Food was excellent and home cooked. Our room (tho small) was a lovely clean, warm and cosy. All in all well worth the money. Hope to visit again. Thank you ladies & gent for a most peasant stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Blackpool, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Utter Crap.
I would rather sleep in the gutter than experience this Faulty Towers garbage again.

After being kept up most of my first night of a two night stay by loud guests, the receptionist assured me that they would have a word, but it wasn't the fault of the Hotel.

The Morning after it was AGREED that i would not be staying the second night and that I would be charged for one night.

I paid £70 cash at reception, only to find that my debit card had also been charged.

After numerous e-mails and phone calls I finally got a response, only to be called a liar, and that I would not be getting the refund for the second night in which I did not stay.

I found the hotel Manager's attitude nothing short of Disgusting, and pathetic. Deliberately encouraging the receptionist to cover up her wrongdoing's..

A perfect example of Rip-Off Britain.

4 Thank Chris H

Travelers are raving about these Llandudno hotels

Leek, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We arrived at this hotel having read other reviews, but went anyway. On arrival the staff were very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and tidy, the breakfast was first class. It was well worth the money and though a little tired in parts it seems to be suffering from bad publicity that is in my view unfounded. What do people want for the price 5 star get real. the only gloom on the horizon was a bunch of noisy guests who though it acceptable to be yelling, laughing and joking after 2am when they came in.