“Unexpected Sunday lunch”

Mr B's
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Cafe
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Mr B's Cafe/Bistro is one of Llandundo best known places to eat, from a BIG full breakfast, coffee/tea,along with a selection of cakes and home made scones,and of course our freshly made sandwiches with our famous hand cut chunky chips(and we mean chunky), lite food for lunch with our daily freshly made soups. Our daily special popular with offerings from around the world,from an authentic Malaysian beef Rendang curry, through to hearty game casserole. Sunday lunch is fantastic using locally sourced topside of beef, and Welsh lamb along with giant home made yorkies,gravy and all the trimmings With a full bar service, and a wine list that will not break the bank. See you soon
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

We where sold at the door when we saw someone else being served there roast dinner and decided it was the place for us. The menu has a large selection of dishes and also suitable for kids. We all enjoyed a traditional sunday lunch with all the trimmings at a very good price too, very reasonable indeed for the portion we got. Friendly staff and had a nice chat with one of the owners. Very quiky inside and nice outdoor seating. We will go back and try the evening menu soon.

1  Thank cen21
There are newer reviews for Mr B's

Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Having paced the streets of Llandudno we found this lovely bistro with reasonable prices.

The food was divine, both my wife and I having the lamb roast (on a Sunday). The staff couldn't do enough to cater for our 2 year old, and the owner (we assume) even gave her a cookie for being so good. We felt it had a real family friendly vibe and would certainly go again.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Booked a table for 8.00pm greeted by a very nice man who explained the menu and specials. Told us somebody would take our order directly. 8.35pm waiter arrives and informs us that any food would be at least 35 mins. Left to walk the streets of Llandudno looking for a restaurant. Thanks a lot Mr B. Try the Cottage Loaf pub it is excellent.

1  Thank Drew080159
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

My son in law and I ate here a few days ago and it was excellent. They even cooked me a meal that was not on the menu. The waiter was so friendly and gave us information about finding different locations that we asked him about. The WiFi was good too. I will be returning to Wales soon and will definitely be visiting Mr B's again.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Ate lunch here - 2 courses including small glass of wine for £15. Didn't seem to be any restrictions on what you choose from the menu on the deal so I presume we could have maxed out the value to about £25. I wasn't greedy and chose whitebait starter and seafood Chowder main (which probably would not have come to much more than £15 anyway).
Starter was massively generous and stylishly presented. By comparison, the Chowder was a bit disappointing but OK. My friend had fish-cake starter followed by fish and chips and reported both were very good.
The kitchen is open so you can see them prepare your food and the decoration stylish. The menu choice is large with dishes ranging from cafe basics through bistro style Mediterranean and
and even a Malaysian curry.
Service is friendly and matey, certainly not formal.
I thought overall it is very good, not exceptional, but would highly recommend people to try. I will visit again.

1  Thank Largesarge1961