Had a thoroughly enjoyable three day break at Escape in Llandudno to celebrate a big birthday. All the rooms are very individually styled. We were in the Coastal room - soft blues and sand colours, white tongue and groove, sea grass floor - very relaxing. Were welcomed by Josh who was a friendly and effervescent host, and who gave us good recommendations for dinner. The breakfasts were wonderful - we really had to force ourselves to have an afternoon tea (well, it was a birthday weekend!) each day. The staff at breakfast were also terrific - so warm. The hotel is in a great position - close to the Tram Station for the Great Orme and a stone's throw from the sea front. The public areas have retained their lovely Victorian features. All-in-all a great stay and a place we would readily recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Llandudno's highly acclaimed & leading contemporary boutique bed & breakfast hotel offering exclusive, stylish and luxurious accommodation in a unique Victorian ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Escape Boutique B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Escape Boutique Bed And Breakfast
- Escape Boutique Hotel Llandudno
- Escape Boutique B&B Llandudno, Wales