“Janey g”

Escape Boutique B&B
Ranked #33 of 146 Llandudno B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Just had a wonderfull time at escape. 5star plus luxury.
We stayed in room 7 very funky with elemis products. A super king size bed - very comfortable .
The bed is suspended from the floor and has lights underneath and above

Breskfast - excellent and a lot of choice.
If you are reading reviews and thinking about booking . You will be very pleased.
Within walking distance of town with a vast choice of restaurants
To the owner - escape is a wonderfull.place to stay and josh and the staff are a credit to you.
Thanks mr and mrs gough

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank divajg

Reviewed March 18, 2014

We have just returned from a lovely weekend away in Llandudno. This was a present from my husband so I cannot give an opinion on value for money etc. However, we couldn't fault such a lovely b&b; indeed, it was so much better than most hotels we have stayed in. It was spotlessly clean, the breakfast was amazing with decently made cafetiere coffee and delicious food. We did have an issue with our shower, but the GM did his very best to rectify the situation.
Josh, the GM, deserves a very special mention. He was so friendly and helpful, and his very presence lit up the room! If every b&b or hotel had a 'Josh' working for them, they would have a booming trade going on, I am sure!!
I would definitely love to stay here again.

1  Thank MazzyMayhem
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We had breaks in February and March of two nights taking advantage of the New Year offers. Brilliant welcome and excellent service from the staff who were all very friendly and helpful. Unique clean rooms with very comfortable beds and fine bedding and towels, we slept very well. Delicious breakfast freshly cooked using local ingredients, we love the fresh fruit salad and yoghurt. This is a great location for exploring Llandudno and the local area, it's a short walk to the lovely pier and there is a great range of restaurants within easy walking distance. Lovely views from rooms at the front and good parking in the car park. Lots to explore in Llandudno we walked up the Little Orme and saw 18 seals in Angel Bay. The Great Orme has magnificent views over the local coast and countryside. Also visited Conwy which has its fine castle and harbour and Bodnant Gardens both beautiful.

1  Thank CLprint
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Stayed here one night .Having stayed before the standard is extremely professionally.it's spotless .staff are helpfull the rooms are to a very high standard and the breakfast is to die for cant fault it and we certainly will be staying again.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Got back today from a weekend away in Llandudno for my fiancées 30th Birthday and I picked Escape due to the unique nature of the hotel.

All 9 rooms are designed differently and they cater for everyone, I chose Room 9, The Loft, and what a beautiful room. More on this later.

Firstly the welcome - we arrived at around 3pm as the walk from the train station didn't take as long as we thought and were welcomed by Josh the GM. What an asset he is to the team at Escape, he was knowledgeable and gave us the information we needed of some places to go and some restaurants to visit, this was the last we saw of him, (after he had kindly carried our bags to our room) as he was off that weekend but we were left in the hands of one of the owners, Sam. Nothing was too much trouble, and I loved the calling bell tone.

The room was amazing, king size bed that was so comfy which was 'upstairs' in our room and the TV,DVD player were nice little extras as well as the faux coal fire on the wall. The shower was fantastic and I didn't want to get out when I had a shower, but had to to use the 'body dryer' that is installed in the bathroom.

Breakfast was a lovely affair, with toast, cereal, cooked breakfast plus more and plenty of tea and coffee, and it was nice to be served proper coffee in a cafetiere as opposed to the instant most b&b's give you. My only gripe and it is only slight and not worth losing points, was not being offered sauce with breakfast on 2 out of 3 days and the tea not being refilled in the room.

We will be back, but in the late summer when things are open as the walk up to the Orme is steep and tiring.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is one of the most idiosyncratic, charming, unusual and yet cosy places I have ever stayed. I would put my experience in the top 5 places I have ever stayed for sheer enjoyment and pleasure!
The rooms are gorgeous, the breakfast was delicious. Nothing is too much trouble. I messed up my booking due to a meeting change and was allowed to keep my key even though I was returning 2 nights later.
The real star of the show though is Josh the GM. He is amazing. He gives you a fantastic welcome and it feels like you are already family, he is attentive, kind and helpful and a freal asset to Escape. I will definitely be coming back.
My meeting was only over the road too!
Fabulous!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 28, 2014

This B and B is very sophisticated and quiet. Josh is very welcoming and helpful, nothing is to much trouble. The breakfast was excellent quality and although not massively varied suited the purpose. The rooms at Escape are all different. We chose room 7 for the novelty floating bed aspect. My partner liked the room while I did not. There was one chair (very low) and a pouffe in front of the mirror, which was stained and too soft to sit on. The room itself was very modern, all mustards, blacks and gold tiles under the bed that matched the tiles in the bathroom. The glass door that led to the bathroom was not a complete door, it had a gap at the bottom (the design style) and that makes me uncomfortable. I would rather have an en suit that had a fully closed door. Personal preference I guess. I would recommend this B and B but perhaps a different room?

Room Tip: Look at their website to choose the right room for you.