We stayed here for one night in August and had a really lovely stay. I stay in a lot of hotels for work and for leisure so I was a bit unsure about booking a B&B, but the website looked so lovely we decided to go for it. I must say I wasn't disappointed. We arrived earlier than we had estimated but this wasn't a problem at all. I asked if it was OK just to leave our car and come back later but we were ushered inside and keys and check in were all sorted out. The house itself is incredibly well rennovated having been 5 different flats since the 1960's. There are old pictures of the house around the walls and it's lovely to get a feel of how it would have been as a country house. Sam sat us down in the stunning loung and talked us through the local area and recommended some restaurants before showing us to our room. We had room 9 "the loft" which was lovely, being on two levels. Bathroom was very high end even having a "body drier". After a great night's sleep we went down for breakfast. Freshly cooked good quality food and friendly staff. The breakfast room itself is a delight. We would definitely recommend this B&B. Many of the big hotel chains I use charge much more and don't get it as right as Escape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Llandudno's highly acclaimed & leading contemporary boutique bed & breakfast hotel offering exclusive, stylish and luxurious accommodation in a unique Victorian ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Escape Boutique B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Escape Boutique Bed And Breakfast
- Escape Boutique Hotel Llandudno
- Escape Boutique B&B Llandudno, Wales