Just been back from our two nights stay. We liked the building,even though it needed more maintenance. Tyling in the terrace are all coming off,shame as I think they are original of the period. Outside it needs a white paint on the metal facade. We stayed in room 3, the most booked. Room is a gorgeous style, bath very nice and confortable for sharing. Tv very big. Room view impressive(front facing room). Bed very confortable(could do with a new mattress). Chests of drawers had drawers missing(they are getting a bit old) Bathroom with nice big shower. Loo seat not fitted straight. Nice teas selection,buscuits sachet, and two little bottle of waters each day. Bathroom amenities and little soap. Staff very nice. Breakfast is nice with plenty of choice. Bread is not homemade,but I am fussy!.Also it would be nice to have an area to help yourself with cereal,jams,juices etc. Very early the breakfast timing, from 8 til 9. Good dvds selection,shame cant just take the dvd ourselves but had to ask the specific one. Nice to have the honesty bar,help yourself.
In all is rather nice but maybe we were expecting the wow factor. We saw nearly all the other rooms,apart from the loft one, nice new manager showed us as requested. All very original. Some a bit small. Liked the other one with the other bath (blue and pink one) but didnt have a nice view as it is at the back. They all have beautiful new bathrooms with impressive showers. I think they need good maintenance as they have been done to very high standard and impressive decos, but it seems difficult to keep. Parking is for 5 cars and we parked outside the second night,but that was fine, it is a quite residential road. Very close to town, 5 mins walk. We ate in the Ousbourne hotel,food was fab, service average(their rooms look gorgeous but more expensive) . Other little problem is the noise carried throught the building as it is an old building..Thank you to all the staff, we had a very nice stay..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Llandudno's highly acclaimed & leading contemporary boutique bed & breakfast hotel offering exclusive, stylish and luxurious accommodation in a unique Victorian ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, MrandMrsSmith, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your Escape Boutique B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Escape Boutique Bed And Breakfast
- Escape Boutique Hotel Llandudno
- Escape Boutique B&B Llandudno, Wales