I am currently in the car on my way home from three days at this B&B, and I couldn't wait to write my review on it.
Where to start; well, we arrived around 2:30pm on Wednesday afternoon to an extremely warm welcome. Everything was thoroughly explained, what to do and recommendations on where to eat in the area, which was great because we'd never been to Llandudno before. We were then given our keys and our bags were carried to our room (I give him a lot of credit for that; our bags were heavy!)
We stopped in Room Nine - the loft. I really don't think there's a word to describe just how spectacular that room is. Spread over two floors (what with being the loft after all) it was just beautiful. The dresser had a kettle with teas and coffees and hot chocolate - it even had specialist tea bags - I'm a huge fan of peppermint tea so I was very happy to see it was available - a lot of hotels I've stopped in don't provide this.
The bed was so comfortable. Definitely one of, if not the most comfortable bed
I've stayed in ever. The only thing that would have made it better would have been if the room was front facing - but hey, you can't have everything!
We went for a walk into the town centre - yeah, a walk! It's like, a 3 minute walk. It's wonderful. No need to drive or get a taxi or the bus, you're right there! :)
On the first night we listened to the recommendations we heard and went to Mama Rosa for tea. Needless to say, it was delightful. I won't go into detail because I'll review that when I've finished here!
We got back to the hotel that evening and cuddled up in bed watching telly. Oh before I forget, they have a HUGE selection of DVDs and Blu-Rays if there's nothing on telly you want to watch!
Breakfast on both mornings was beautiful. I had peppermint tea, porridge, toast and a full English! It was wonderful. I'm still full now, three hours later! During the week it's served between 8-9am, so you do have to get up for it, but I promise you it's worth it!
They do have an honesty bar; full of crisps and sweets and pop and alcohol. I didn't actually purchase anything from there but I had a look at the price list and it didn't seem extortionate
Overall, this place is nothing shy of 5* - without the 5* price tag. It's amazing. Wonderful. Spectacular. I can't wait to return. I just need to decide whether to stay in the same room, or try something new! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Llandudno's highly acclaimed & leading contemporary boutique bed & breakfast hotel offering exclusive, stylish and luxurious accommodation in a unique Victorian ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Escape Boutique B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Escape Boutique Hotel Llandudno
- Escape Boutique Bed And Breakfast
- Escape Boutique B&B Llandudno, Wales