“Friendly place nice food”
Review of JW Lees

JW Lees
Ranked #129 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Visiting family ,after a long journey it was suggested we go the Links Hotel we very much enjoyed our meal and the venue was pleasant.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Enjoyed the food here service was longer than expected and the day that we went it was very quiet with just a handful of guests.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

A party of 10 of us ate here for Sunday carvery and I can honestly say it was excellent.

A choice of 3 meats which were all very tender . The sides were all in smaller serving dishes than you normally see in other carvery setups which meant all the roast potatoes, yorkshire puddings and a good selection of vegetables were all fresh and from where we were sitting could see that the waiters were always bringing new dishes out to replace the empty ones.

I must add that unlike alot of carvery's everything was really piping hot .

If you want a proper Sunday roast without the hassle of doing it yourself you will get it here.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

We went to the Links for family lunch. We were very disappointed with the food, the fish dish especially, the sweets we ordered with custard came luke warm and the service could have been better. But my main concern is, that I have emailed the hotel twice and neither time have had the courtesy of a reply. To my mind this is unforgivable. We will not be returning.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

A group of us had lunch here today. I have driven past many times but this is the first time I have been inside. The pub was very busy, it was clean, refurbished with nice decor and pictures. The food was freshly cooked, well presented and very reasonably priced. The staff were pleasant and efficient. We had no complaints and will be back. I hope the Links receives more reviews as it deserves to be higher in the Llandudno ratings.