“Do not wish to go back”

Altrincham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do not wish to go back”
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

We went to the Links for family lunch. We were very disappointed with the food, the fish dish especially, the sweets we ordered with custard came luke warm and the service could have been better. But my main concern is, that I have emailed the hotel twice and neither time have had the courtesy of a reply. To my mind this is unforgivable. We will not be returning.

Visited November 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
llandudno
“A pleasant surprise”
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

A group of us had lunch here today. I have driven past many times but this is the first time I have been inside. The pub was very busy, it was clean, refurbished with nice decor and pictures. The food was freshly cooked, well presented and very reasonably priced. The staff were pleasant and efficient. We had no complaints and will be back. I hope the Links receives more reviews as it deserves to be higher in the Llandudno ratings.

Visited January 2014
“Lovely place ”
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

Lovely place come here every week lovely people and the food is the best always happy and full when we leave :) bar staff and chef are lively people to :)

Stoke-on- Trent
“Fantastic Service and excellent food”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Dear fellow travellers,
Just wanted to let you know, that if there was somewhere you wanted a very very good meal, either on a day out or a stay in Llandudno, then this is where you will get a fantastic meal.
I have visited the restaurant here several times when travelling to Llandudno. I have never had to wait long, the service is excellent. The food is hot and plentiful.
The steak and ale pie is superb, and the meat is pure steak. No grizzle or fat, just pure steak.
I have never been anywhere else where I have had steak and ale pie like this. Highly recommend it. Also, try the fish and chips. The fish is really so fresh, its as though they just caught it. There are plenty of fantastic meals to choose from on their menu, and the hotel is in a perfect position on Conway road, within walking distance of the town centre, this making it ideal for a good meal whether staying in Llandudno or day visiting. Why not stay over at the Links hotel, it looks to be very quiet and peaceful. Unfortunately, I have not stayed here yet, but I am certainly planning too.
I must take this opportunty to say, thanks to Steph recently for your excellent service. Your a gem.
So, come on fellow readers, if you want a few days away in Llandudno or just a good hearty meal, then visit the Links hotel on Conway road, Llandudno LL30 1PN, Contact owners, Mike and Louise Walker 01492 879180.
Keep up the good work Steph, you make people feel so welcome.
I also wanted to mention, that I noticed which you dont see very often, that the Links hotel allows free toilet access to the public, including disabled access.

1 Thank kenneth H
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“sunday cavery”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

just arrived back from a cavery booked for 4 plus child cavery cost not to bad really but
it has to be one of the tastless cavery ever did have 3 meats which were cooked well but even they didnt have much taste roast pots tasted like they had been cooked before and then later thrown in a deep fat fryer basically the whole meal tasted so bland pepper and salt on the tables were almost empty when we left. dont know how others rated it tasty unless there are new staff and chef since they left the review

1 Thank mark d