“Best Chinese Restaurant ever”
Review of Top's Restaurant

Top's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 209 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Best Chinese Restaurant ever”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We had 2 night stay in Llandudno and visited Tops both nights.
This is our 4th visit to Tops, food, service, ambiance and proprietors are all superb.
Look forward to visiting again in September and also the crispy lamb

Visited July 2014
1 Thank rachel b

Vienne, France
“Very nice meal”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We were staying in a B+B round the corner and were recommended.
Lovely restaurant with granite tables and leather chairs (very comfy I thought).
Staff were very helpful. I ordered a Thai green chilli but my waiter said that it was VERY hot and perhaps I would prefer a Thai red chilli - I took his advice. John had the crispy beef.
Both meals were perfect. Well cooked and well served. We had a toffee banana for desert, which I've never had before, with ice cream which finished off the meal perfectly.
I liked the fact that the staff knew their job and questioned my choice of food. I didn't know that green was hotter than red and the red was spicy enough for me and very tasty. I had a taste of the crispy beef and it was indeed crispy and beef - I would order it from there again.
Loved the restaurant and the food was superb.
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank johnsbint
Colwyn Bay, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Stunning”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

This place really is a hidden gem. We weren't even aware that it had opened until someone mentioned it to us. We went for my mum's birthday and it was the best experience. The staff were friendly and attentive without being in the way. The water was regularly topped up, and there were hand wipes for between each course. So many little details it special, like the top ups of prawn crackers. The food was AMAZING and unlike any Chinese I've had before. It was not greasy or stodgy. We had the Tops banquet and they were more than happy to alter some courses. When they found out that it was my mum's birthday, they even gave us a little thoughtful treat! Very good quality and I will be eating there again whenever I get the chance.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Eve_Elen
Conwy, United Kingdom
“Tops takeaway”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Love this place. It is the best takeaway as well as the best eat in Chinese in the area. The owners are really pleasant and efficient too. It deserves to succeed. Never had a bad meal here.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank keren056
wirral
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best tops”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I've been to hundreds of Chinese but recommended this one to try so took my wife all the way from Birkenhead about 40 mile drive for the day best I've ever had and worth the drive would be there all the time if I lived closer.

• Visited July 2014