“Great time”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic time for the works do food was brilliant also went for my birthday and everything was Top's

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Newly opened restaurant in former ice cream factory. Large, sparsely furnished room with modern furniture, perhaps not great for a romantic meal for 2 but great for small parties and groups. Plenty of free on street parking nearby as restaurant is in Craig-y-Don about a mile from Llandudno Centre.
Excellent welcoming service decent portions sensibly priced, perhaps the Chinese mixed starter contained too many deep fried items! but crispy duck and main courses excellent.
Banquet menus including duck are circa £18

3  Thank PYB100
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Recently moved to the area we were a little slow with booking somewhere for 4 of us for New Years Eve, thankfully as they have only been open a few months that meant we managed to get a reservation the day before here.

We all went for banquet, chicken and sweet corn to start with was lovely and fresh, the finger food course had some novel items above the usual tired dried prawn toast that others dish out!
But the favourite course is usually the Duck for me and I was pleased to see plenty of meat on offer and it wasn't overly greasy which does happen, we had to ask for extra pancakes which were brought out promptly at no extra charge.

Main courses of steak in cantonese sauce, sea bass, king prawns and chicken in birds nest finished the banquet off - all of these were lovely and fresh with crisp vegetables accompanying.

Although the food was excellent I must say the service stood out for me, here was a new business keen to impress from the start, eager to check we were all happy at various times during and after our meal and all really friendly, small changes to the banquet menu were welcomed.

We'll certainly be going back but I feel I'll need to book next NewYears earlier as word is sure to get out about here!

2  Thank Ianmj9375
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Hmm not so sure about this place..decor is nice and clean looking..staff were friendly..we had a beef curry and it was okay nice flavour to it..chips were so so..spare ribs were lovely..my partner and children enjoyed there chicken curry and the crackers were nice..will give this place another go nothing was bad about it however nothing stood out either..it's not as nice as "East" in Llandudno but nicer then a lot of other Chinese's..

1  Thank Youngatheart15
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Having experienced both restaurant and takeaway from Tops I can definately say I've not been disappointed. Food is excellent, quality ingredients and cooked to perfection. I am a die hard Chinese food fan and can honestly say the King Do ribs are to die for!!!

Staff are fantastic and I look forward to many more meals. Great restaurant that I would recommend to everyone!