“Super meal”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2013

We had a really super meal, in fact it was one of the best chinese meals we have had in many years. There were 6 of us for a rare family get-together on a Friday - early evening. The staff were attentive and the food was excellent. The courses came at a leisurely pace - just right for our party.
We will be going back.

2  Thank BigBlokeWayne
There are newer reviews for Top's Restaurant

Reviewed December 10, 2013

We had a great meal with excellent service. There was lots of it and it was very good value for money.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Been to "Tops" tonight after hearing reviews from here. Very impressed. Staff very attentive, presentation excellent, I had duck and veg soup gorgeous followed by duck in orange sauce I'm quacking now but couldn't fault a thing. very reasonably priced to. will definitely be returning.
My hubby had spring rolls followed by duck in blackbean sauce which looked fab. I much prefer it to East and Jasmine house which I always feel cramped and rushed. Here you get the personal touch not rushed nice ambience good background music, nice modern restaurant loved it .I'm really fussy about toilets, the toilets were spotless as was the whole place give it a try.

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant twice for a sit down meal & once for a take away.
The staff are extremely friendly , the food amazing, and the attention to detail is second to none, set in pleasant & spotlessly clean surroundings.
I will definitely be going again.

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

We finally have a nice Chinese in Llandudno, I have always enjoyed east chinese but the staff are not welcoming and make u feel like u don't want to be their, Tops however is great. Fab atmosphere, very relaxing place. Staff and lovely and welcoming. Food was gorgeous best chinese food I've had in a long time. Really do recommend the duck! I highly recommend this place best chinese in Llandudno!