“Divine”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Divine”
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant twice for a sit down meal & once for a take away.
The staff are extremely friendly , the food amazing, and the attention to detail is second to none, set in pleasant & spotlessly clean surroundings.
I will definitely be going again.

“Fab new Chinese restaurant!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

We finally have a nice Chinese in Llandudno, I have always enjoyed east chinese but the staff are not welcoming and make u feel like u don't want to be their, Tops however is great. Fab atmosphere, very relaxing place. Staff and lovely and welcoming. Food was gorgeous best chinese food I've had in a long time. Really do recommend the duck! I highly recommend this place best chinese in Llandudno!

• Visited October 2013
East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“Lovely Restaurant”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Four of us visited the restaurant on 22nd November 2013.

We were staying with relatives in the area and on arrival at the restaurant were greeted very well. The manager, a very nice man, chatted to us throughout the night, and all the staff were very helpful and efficient.

I found the decor to be lovely, as I prefer minimal. The tables were good and agree large, however, the four of us were we were seated at a table for six, and no problem communicating with each other as a previous review mentioned they could not hear each other! The table tops were black marble and beautiful.

Myself and husband ordered the banquet for two and the food was wonderful, one of the best Chinese restaurants I have dined at. My parents in law who live locally recommended the restaurant having eaten there before. They chose individual dishes and again very nice. We ordered a bottle of sparkling wine which was also excellent.

When in the area again will visit this lovely restaurant, I cannot wait.

• Visited November 2013
5 Thank denise384
Bolton
“Give it time”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

For a new establishment Lee and Jimmy have a little gem here. There is a great choice on the menu, the banquets are fabulous and its all very reasonably priced. Service is fantastic, all are very attentive and helpful, especially Lee and John. Everything is very new and clean, yes there isn't much in the way of decoration yet, but I believe it's on the way. Atmosphere isn't just about paintings on the walls, it's about the company you are in and the friendly service you receive. Anyone who has said there is no atmosphere, give Tops a chance to find its feet.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank BoltonchelleB
Llandudno, Wales, United Kingdom
“New & great!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Went in to order a take out meal, we were seen to straight away and our order taken. There were people eating in the restaurant, it seemed quiet and as if there was a lack of atmosphere..
Our food arrived in 15 min, went home and food was still hot. Plenty in portion size and very tasty! One of the better Chinese take aways in Llandudno. Shame they dont deliver. However we will return!