This is our second stay at The Cliffbury. We were in room 6 (double) and the kids were in room 5 (twin) for a couple of nights. The guest house had been awarded 4 stars since our last visit and well deserved too. Rooms are well appointed and have all those little extras for a comfortable stay. Staying here you are close enough to walk into town and the sea front promenade, but we also travelled a little further out and explored some of Snowdonia and visited the castle at Caernarfon. In all, we found that the The Cliffbury is an excellent choice of accomodation for visiting the surrounding areas, whilst staying in comfort and style - a credit to the friendly and helpful owners, Gareth and Claire. Many Thanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cliffbury is a modern and stylish 6 bedroom all ensuite guest house in one of the most beautiful streets in Llandudno. We are located within a few minutes walk to all the shops, restaurants, theatre, train station, promenade and Great Orme itself. We have private parking for all rooms, wireless internet access to all bedrooms, LCD digital televisions in all rooms and extensive tea & coffee making facilities. All bedrooms are on the 1st and 2nd floors. We cater mainly for the over 25s. No Pets. Nonsmoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Cliffbury Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cliffbury Guest House Hotel Llandudno
- The Cliffbury Guest House Llandudno, Wales