Our 1st break away in 18 years without the kids!! Booked Cliffbury based on trip advisor reviews, they were spot on! Had a wonderful stay! Greeted by Gareth and shown to our immaculately clean and spacious room, It had everything you could wish for. Splendid breakfast, that kept us going til evening, when we visited restaurants and pubs on Gareths recommendations. Lovely town, which is easily accessible from the Cliffbury, great to be able to leave car behind! Would love to come back again, if commitments allow!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cliffbury is a modern and stylish 6 bedroom all ensuite guest house in one of the most beautiful streets in Llandudno. We are located within a few minutes walk to all the shops, restaurants, theatre, train station, promenade and Great Orme itself. We have private parking for all rooms, wireless internet access to all bedrooms, LCD digital televisions in all rooms and extensive tea & coffee making facilities. All bedrooms are on the 1st and 2nd floors. We cater mainly for the over 25s. No Pets. Nonsmoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Cliffbury Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cliffbury Guest House Hotel Llandudno
- The Cliffbury Guest House Llandudno, Wales