Stayed at The Cliffbury for Easter 2012 and have to say, from start to finish, Gareth and Claire were brilliant. We were warmly welcomed on arrival and Gareth helped with luggage to our room. We were also offered a cup of coffee on arrival and given a brief overview of how to book breakfast etc... As for breakfast, spot on, and Gareth always around to make sure everything is OK. Nothing is too much trouble for these guys. The rooms are very well maintained and very clean. I've worked for some big branded hotels for over 15 years and Gareth and Claire could show some established hotels how guests should be treated. You will not be disappointed if you stay here. Highly recommend a trip to Snowdon and hotel is perfect for all local attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cliffbury is a modern and stylish 6 bedroom all ensuite guest house in one of the most beautiful streets in Llandudno. We are located within a few minutes walk to all the shops, restaurants, theatre, train station, promenade and Great Orme itself. We have private parking for all rooms, wireless internet access to all bedrooms, LCD digital televisions in all rooms and extensive tea & coffee making facilities. All bedrooms are on the 1st and 2nd floors. We cater mainly for the over 25s. No Pets. Nonsmoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Cliffbury Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cliffbury Guest House Hotel Llandudno
- The Cliffbury Guest House Llandudno, Wales